Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Silver Plum 'End Cap' Beads

I have some new focal beads for sale in my Etsy shop. They are from my series that uses silvered glass and Silver Plum "end caps." I love the metallic look of Silver Plum, and I loved making my own end caps with it on these focal beads.

Clicking on the images will take you to my Etsy shop.

I love the rough look of this one:Silver Plum and Kronos Bead
This is one of my absolute favorites. I've encased the bead with varying thicknesses of clear glass, which made the Kronos stripes underneath undulate in 3-D wave patterns:
Silver Plum and Kronos Bead
This is another favorite:
Silver Plum and Kronos Bead
The weather continues to be cold, snowy and rainy, but the snow is really beautiful on the red rocks, especially when the sun comes out. Here's a photo from Airport Mesa, at the vortex:
Sedona Snow, Airport Vortex
Have a lovely day, and stay warm!

No comments: