Monday, May 14, 2007

New beads

Here are some photos of some new sets I've been working on. The large focal is made on a base of CIM Ginger, with silver foil and swirls of Leaky Pen and Violet Ink Blue. It's a 1 1/4" lentil. It's the focal bead of a larger set I'm calling August Rain.




The pair of beads are done on a black base with "windows" on each corner showing Kronos blue flowers. I really like this design, and I've made a huge set of them for my website. I'm still in the process of cleaning and photographing them.

The pair shown is for sale in my Etsy shop.

It's been another gorgeous day here in paradise, what can I say. I'm sitting outside with my laptop watching the sun go down and the quail squabbling over something.... over women or food, probably!

Peace everyone!

No comments: