Friday, November 23, 2007

Two New Sets on eBay

New sets posted on the 'bay tonight, "Calliope" and "Sage-Amethyst Nuggets":

Calliope Bead Set
Sage-Amethyst Nugget Bead Set"Calliope" is made with the new CiM color "Thai Orchid" and an odd-lot "Dusty Rose" coral. The word "calliope" has been running through my head for the past few weeks, and I found out that Calliope is one of the 9 Muses and daughters of Zeus. She is the muse of poets. A calliope is also a steam organ, like the kind found at carnivals and on old-fashioned merry-go-rounds. (I'm sure all the music is digital now!) I'll have to look up why the muse and the steam organ have the same name. I wonder what the connection is?

I'm enjoying being back up on eBay. If you'd like to visit the auctions, click on the pictures.

Torch time, woo-hoo! See ya!

No comments: