Sunday, July 22, 2012

Christmas in July Sale!

I'm having a "Christmas in July" sale in my Etsy shop from now until the end of the month! It started on July 12th, and I keep meaning to post photos of my CIJ offerings here on my blog, but things get listed and then fly off the shelf before I can get the pictures posted!

So come on down to my Etsy shop and have a look around at what's (still) for sale! I'm listing a lot of orphans and discounting sets that have been hanging around too long.

Here are some things that I've had in my CIJ sale. Some are available as of this posting, but they're going fast! I also have a lot more to photo and still get listed for the sale. Maybe I need a 'Christmas in August' sale too....

Enjoy the photos and see you there!

Rainbow dots destash, Christmas in July

Blue metallic encased dots destash

Etched Vetro. Steel Blue with SIS stringer

Java Love coffee cup and beans

Organic metallic destash

Helios destash

Notos destash

Organic dots destash

2 comments:

Sarita said...

Hello
Love your blog. You have some great ideas and beautiful beads. Have you seen this press release and news article? Blogrower on Typobounty is a new game changing concept and could greatly affect online blogs like yours. There are two ways we can be of service to you. You can become a registered hunter (it's free to join) and make money by finding errors on internet websites. Secondly, you can submit your blog on our site and increase your blog readership by allowing our hunters to hunt for errors on your website. I just thought you or readers might be interested.For more information please check out the press releases at

http://www.urlwire.com/news/051011.html

or

http://www.prweb.com/releases/Mediaudience/Blogrower/prweb9296906.html

justinkamp said...

Thank you for the post. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post.