Monday, February 14, 2011

Spring Is In The Air

We're still having some cold weather, and there's still snow on the ground in lots of places around the country, but Spring is indeed on its way. I found these daffodils sprouting up in my yard last weekend:
I've made another bead video, still practicing with the video editing software and having fun with it. The video below demos an Ivory bead with Gaia scroll designs, like the beads in this set:Ivory and Gaia lampwork beadsThe background music is a little dramatic! (turn down your volume :-D) ..but I had to find a music piece that fit the length of the video, and it was some pretty cool music, so there it is for you. Enjoy...

3 comments:

Jenni said...

I totally love the start of Spring, seeing bulbs emerge is exciting.
The u-tube video is great, the first of many?!

Karolen said...

Thanks Jenni! This is the second bead video I've posted on youtube. I have a third one recorded that I need to edit. Yes, I hope there will be many more, it's fun!

Patternsforbeads said...

I love the video. I made glass beads when I owned my bead store but have not done it for a long time. Seeing the video reminded me of how much work it is and how long it takes and how one must have the right equipment. It is the path to letting out all that creativity you have. You make beautiful beads and are very good at using all the different types of glass I see. Each of your beads is a work of art. Thanks!