Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Beads on Etsy

It's another beautiful day here in Sedona. This is the month to visit if you want the perfect temperatures and clear skies. It's hard to be on the computer when the weather is like this, but I have lots of new beads to upload to my Etsy shop.

I've also made the cutest pumpkin and ghost beads for Halloween, but I don't have a photo of those yet. Next post!

Here are some of the latest offerings in my Etst shop, come on by and check them out!
Browns and Metallics Set Lampworked Beads
Autumn Disk Lampworked Beads
Organic Encased Focal Lampworked Bead

2 comments:

Bosphorus Glass said...

Hii Karolen,
How lucky you are to have a weather like that! I wish I could say the same for Istanbul, it is cloudy and gray these days here.

I love your new beads. The green organic focal is my favorite in all them. It's fabulous!!!
Cheers.
Ilknur

Jack said...

The beads are really pretty, can’t wait to see images of ghost beads.